Thursday, April 30, 2009

like a crackhead at the crack olympics

Watching The House Bunny with my afterschool class. Yeah, HENCE! This movie is hilarious - I really have to hand it to my sister Anna Ferris. Dahling can carry any movie, must be the good looks!

I bet the house that falls on you is a SEXY house!

Manner of the Day:

Cell Phone Use: In the Bible it says whenever two or more people are gathered together in worship, it can be considered a church. In my Manners Bible, I say that wherever two or more people are gathered together, a cell phone is inappropriate. Whether you are texting or calling, in a meeting or at lunch, do NOT use your cell phone. Put your phone on "vibrate" or "silent". If you are expecting an important phone call, tell the other members of your group beforehand and apologize ("I apologize for checking my phone so often, I am expecting a call from my mother about my grandmother's surgery results"). If you receive a phone call or text that you feel you need to respond to, politely ask permission from the group or other person and apologize before doing so. If you sit there texting the whole time, or accepting phone calls, it sends the message that you would rather be elsewhere or talking to someone else - even though you probably don't feel that way. So don't do it. Ever.

Quote of the Day:

Shelley from House Bunny: "Kindness is just love with its work boots on."

No comments:

Post a Comment